Subscribing
Phil
2012-01-07 07:25:31 UTC
I must be having a seniors moment because I cannot see how to subscribe
to this list. Of course, I'm already subscribed I just need to
resubscribe with a different e-mail address.
--
Regards,
Phil
Pierre Fortin
2012-01-07 12:40:17 UTC
Post by Phil
I must be having a seniors moment because I cannot see how to subscribe
to this list. Of course, I'm already subscribed I just need to
resubscribe with a different e-mail address.
Every message to this list contains the following headers... not sure
how to Show Headers in TB; but this is what you should see...

Post by Pierre Fortin
Post by Phil
I must be having a seniors moment because I cannot see how to subscribe
to this list. Of course, I'm already subscribed I just need to
resubscribe with a different e-mail address.
Every message to this list contains the following headers... not sure
how to Show Headers in TB; but this is what you should see...
Thanks Pierre and Gene,

I've subscribed to this list several times over the past 13 years and it
was always a simple task. I had the headers turned off, silly me.
--
Regards,
Phil
Gene Heskett
2012-01-07 13:53:15 UTC
Post by Phil
I must be having a seniors moment because I cannot see how to subscribe
to this list. Of course, I'm already subscribed I just need to
resubscribe with a different e-mail address.
Instruction links are in the headers of the message you posted.

Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)
The smallest worm will turn being trodden on.
-- William Shakespeare, "Henry VI"